Sharp’s 70″ Touch Screen LCD (70LCDINT)
- Touch and Draw With Pen Or Finger
- Communication and Collaboration Tools
- Windows Compatible
- Easy Import/Save/Share/Print
- Built-In Templates
- Video Conferencing
- 24/7 Long Life Reliability
Sharp’s 70″ touchscreen LCD
is transforming the way meetings are taking place. With the touch of your finger you can control your laptop or PC. No need for connecting you computer if you buy this with a built in PC. Also available with a combo of a mobile cart to use in multiple locations.
Touch and Draw
- Open, edit and draw over documents and images by touch pen or by the touch of a finger. Resize images with two fingers or by touch pen.
- Import Microsoft Office documents, such as PowerPoint presentations, and edit them by touch. A keyboard can be used as well. (PC required for Windows).
Toolbar and Templates
Control a user-friendly toolbar and a library of background templates, such as graphs and a calendar, by touch.
- Stream multiple video signals for remote video conferencing and webinars.
Import Scanned Images
- Attach a scanner, scan documents and import them directly onto the whiteboard.
High Image Quality and Full Array LED backlight
HD 1920 x 1080 resolution is combined with Sharp’s UV2A photo alignment technology for excellent color. And energy-efficient white LEDs are positioned evenly across the entire panel for uniform brightness, enhanced reliability and greater legibility of text, regardless of ambient light.
Infrared Touch Detection
- Multiple infrared sensors detect touch points with greater accuracy to increase usability and precision.
Energy-Efficient 24/7 Use
- Engineered to reliably work 24/7 and to be energy-efficient, the whiteboard is great for commercial use and digital signage purposes, in, for example, large retail locations, corporate settings, hotel lobbies, or trade-show exhibits and more.
3-Year On-Site Limited Warranty
- Covers parts, labor and backlight, in both landscape and portrait modes.
- Technical Specifications