Sharp PN-L602B 60-Inch Edge LED LCD Touchscreen Monitor
Call for Best Price on our Sharp PN-L602B
Sharp’s PN-L602B 60-Inch class (60-Inch diagonal) AQUOS BOARD LED Interactive Display System gives you convincing reasons to think BIG – with brilliant color full HD images for greater communication power
Sharp 60″ Touch Screen Monitor
Sharp has a full line of Touch Screen Monitor’s used for interactive meetings in conference rooms and boardrooms. Everything gets shipped out with HDMI cables and Sharp Pen Software.
Sharp Pen Software
Sharp Pen Software gives you all the best features such as pen color, save notes to PDF, drawing shapes and more. Sharp Pen software is built for collaboration in conference rooms to save notes and provide interactive touch screen annotation.
The Sharp PN-L602B 60” AQUOS BOARD LED Interactive Display is an ideal tool for your boardroom, classroom, or digital signage application to achieve effective, data-rich presentations. An HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 combined with the UV2A photo alignment technology reproduces crisp and vivid images on the 60” (diagonal) screen.
The evenly positioned energy-efficient white LEDs provide uniform brightness and greater legibility of text, regardless of the intensity of ambient light. Simply with the touch of a finger or a touch pen (included), you can open, edit, and draw over documents and images. In addition, the dual-touch interface allows you to pinch-to-zoom images, so your presentations are more interactive.
By connecting a Sharp MFP to the PL-L602B display, scanned documents can be viewed on the big screen via the Sharp Pen software. You can also save images to a PC or send them to the MFP for printing.
- Ideal for use in large retail locations, corporate settings, hotel lobbies, or trade-show exhibits
- HD 1920 x 1080 resolution is combined with Sharp’s UV2A photo alignment technology for excellent color reproduction
- Edge-Lit LED Backlight for reliable performance, high image quality, and low power consumption
- Open, edit, and draw over documents and images with a touch pen (included) or by the touch of a finger via the intuitive Sharp Pen software application
- Dual-touch interface supports touch operation with 2 fingers, including pinch-to-zoom functionality
- Import Microsoft Office documents, such as PowerPoint presentations, and edit them with a touch or a keyboard
- Touch-controllable user-friendly toolbar and library of background templates, such as graphs, to-do lists, meeting logs, and a calendar
- Stream multiple video signals for remote video conferencing and webinars
- Connect a Sharp network-connected MFP to scan documents and import them directly onto the whiteboard or send edited files for printing
- Energy-efficient white LEDs positioned evenly across the entire panel for uniform brightness, enhanced reliability, and greater legibility, regardless of ambient lighting
- Multiple infrared sensors detect touch points with greater accuracy to increase usability and precision
- HDMI input, D-Sub 15-pin RGB input, stereo audio input, stereo audio line-output, and RS-232C input/output.